Become a member of Cycle Toronto!
Join the movement for safer streets!
Cycle Toronto is a member-supported organization that advocates for a healthy, safe, cycling-friendly city for all.
The more members we have, the greater the influence we hold at City Hall. Member dues also provide us with a key source of funding for our advocacy and outreach. See some of our recent wins here.
All membership levels give you voting rights at our AGM and a Cycle Toronto member card good for great member benefits including discounts on bikes, accessories and more!
To join OR renew, please choose one of the following:
Prefer to pay by credit card over the phone? Call us at 416-644-7188 during regular office hours.
Prefer to pay in cash or in person? Come to a Cycle Toronto event or drop by one of the following bike shops:
- Bateman's Bicycle Company (Bathurst & Dupont)
- Bikechain (Spadina & College)
- Curbside Cycle (Bloor & Bathurst)
- Cycle Solutions (Carlton & Parliament, and Kingston & Main)
- Hoopdriver Bicycles (College & Dufferin)
- Sweet Pete's (two locations: Bloor & Dufferin, and Bloor & Bathurst)
- Urbane Cyclist Co-op (Queen & John)
Questions? Give us a call at 416-644-7188 during regular office hours.