Hi Ward 19 & 20ers,
Following the great discussion at October's Open House, we're continuing our 'first monday of the month' regular meetings. Unfortunately due to a special event, we can't meet in the CSI Annex Bathurst as usual. Instead, looking forward to seeing you at:
Monday Nov. 4th, 6:30pm
"Butler's Pantry", 591 Markham St. (just south of Honest Ed's)
- Update on Argyle consultation and need for support
- Update on Bloor-Dupont EA and Bells on Bloor's pilot push
- Update from guest Kristin Shwartz on TDSB school bike clubs at Central
Commerce and Harbord CI, possible connection to our ward group?
- Update from guest Ryan Whitney of TCAT on Nov.27th Bloor Visioning Workshop?
- Finalize Herb van den Dool's transfer of Ward Captain
- Review list of project ideas from Open House
- Prioritize a handful of projects we're most interested in doing next
All welcome, hope to see you there,