We talked about sharing a joint Ward 19 / 20 meeting again this month - if that works for everyone that is!
We have space booked at:
The Victory Café, Snug room
Monday May 5th, 6:30pm
See below for some tentative agenda items. The list may be too Ward 19-centric, so please reply to this post with extra items that I've forgotten or you think we should discuss!
- Volunteers needed for Bike with Mike May 25th
- Trike Race?
- Photo booth?
- Volunteers needed for Fred Hamilton Park Environment Day May 22nd?
- Antony to supply table, tent, coordinate stuff moving
- Will we run a Trinity-Bellwoods Farmers Market service? Mini-Bike-Valet?
- Update on Argyle Door-to-Door (Kevin)
- Update on Shaw St. Contraflow (Antony)
- Possible need for "Thank You" campaign?
- Update on No-Stopping Campaign
- Report from College Derelict Bike Sweep w/ Layton