Hi Ward 19,
So we thought we'd catch up with our neighbours in Ward 20 - as springtime activities approach, we have a lot of opportunities to work together.
Time: 6:30pm, Monday April 7th (Ward 20 to arrive at 7pm)
Place: Victory Cafe, 581 Markham St.
We'll try to get "The nook" room reserved so there'll be quiet and room for all of us.
In the first half hour, we can try to get through an item or two of interest to Ward 19 only. Then we'll move on to collaborative business.
- Ward 19 Communications Strategy: We have a Twitter account, and a Google Drive, and Google Calendar, plus our existing Facebook. Now how to coordinate & delegate?
Some items that could be on the 19/20 agenda:
- Bike with Mike: Can we run a tricycle race? Antony has asked daycares about trikes. Anyone have any leads? Gallant Bicycles guy will attend. Sam James invited.
- Argyle Contraflow Door-to-Door: Kevin to update. Call for volunteers.
- Old Bike Post-and-Ring tag and social media campaign (requested by Layton). Which street to do?
- No Stopping Campaign. If we agree on the vision & format, need to divide up tasks.
- Anyone want to take the lead on Bike Month events? How could we support?
- Dovercourt Community Audit April 28th - anyone willing to help residents survey bike needs?