Our next meeting is this Monday, Dec 1st, in a special location: the City consultation on the West Toronto Railpath!
Monday Dec 1st, 6-8pm (I'll be there from 6:30), at
99 Sudbury St. (Queen and Dovercourt)
After the City consultation we can move up the street for coffee / discussion. The Theatre Centre (Queen / Lisgar St.) has a good café apparently. Feel free to meet us there at 7:30ish, or contact me by email email@example.com or twitter @CycleW19 .
Some stuff that's happened since the past meeting:
- MPP Han Dong brunch (how did that go?)
- West Queen West planning walk meeting
- Dutch consulate meeting & CROW manual donation!
- Honest Ed's bike-friendly redevelopment meeting
- Richmond Adelaide pilot feedback to City
- City consultation on 2015 bike plan (Ward 19 represented!)
- CT Skills Swap (recommended new ward group coordination roles we could adopt?)
Whew, excited to hear the news!
See you there, all welcome,
-Antony, Kevin, & Melissa