It's time for our ward meeting, 2nd Monday of the month, same time & place:
Monday March 10th
Butler's Pantry restaurant (591 Markham St, south of Honest Ed's)
There's so much going on it's hard to narrow down an agenda - please comment and send in your own items! Some things:
1) (More) Contraflow projects:
- Argyle proposal east of Ossington is poor - contraflow lane disappears. Propose some solutions fast! Mike Layton suggests going door-to-door.
- Stephanie proposal - out of our ward, but how to pressure city to get a proper Simcoe and Peter connection south to Richmond-Adelaide and the waterfront?
- Richmond St. West of Bathurst - new consultation coming up on the 18th (?)
- Palmerston possible north of Queen (mostly!)
2) Bike Lane no-Parking project:
- Feedback from Community Relations Officer meeting on effective tactics
- collaborate with Ward 20?
3) Winter snow removal - how to improve?
4) Construction standards - update from Mike Layton on some progress
5) Bike Month events - any ideas?
- "Bike with Mike" event May 25th - should we run a bike wash? tricycle race? let's pick a fun idea.
- Community Environment Day May 22nd in Fred Hamilton park - should we book a table?