Ward 18 - August meeting coming up on Tuesday!
We're moving into an election year and the Ward 18 group needs to do some "big picture" planning on what we would like to accomplish over the next 12-14 months. Come on out to our Ward meeting and help us determine our priorities.
Items for discussion include:
- Getting the West End Bikeways Plan installed -- letter-writing campaign
- Dupont EA/bike lane project update
- Bloor EA/bike lane project update and petition/call to action
- Argyle contra-flow
- Liaising with our Councillor on ongoing projects
- Ward captain report-back/update from Cycle TO HQ
- Communications (Twitter, Tumblr and newsletters - oh my!)
We meet on Tuesday, August 27 at 7 pm at Bruce's house. For location details, email lizjsutherland [at] gmail [dot] com.
Hope to see you there!